November 30, 2007

New term, last term, then the last show

I have come to the last term of my coursework. Doing mass media research. The scope of study is very wide and applicable everywhere. This sounds very useful to acquire such life skills. However in the learning phase, I am quite scared by the wideness of the research boundary and the depth that have to be covered in the research analysis report.

It seems to me that it is more of a practical coursework module but the 3 hr exam paper weighs 70% of the coursework. I have no idea what to expect after attending my 1st lesson this Wednesday in the 2nd lesson for the module. There is a total of 10 lessons only. Thereafter it comes the exam. It is really not that interesting as the Print Media and Electronic Media lesson as yet. Hope it gets more interesting.

Still in no mood to do anything. Hope to recover from my cough fast. It is so irritating hindering my sleep quality. Haiz...

No comments: