Had been a busy period.. at work, at study (assignments due) and last but not least sent off ns for Australia study. in 2 months i have gained alot, not in terms of life experiences but alot of tiny sized living organisms called virus. I was sick for the past week and before that was overstressed at work. In addition, having 3 days of night classes weekly is really tedious especially when you had a really busy day of work rushing. If the workload is still manageable or not so taxing, going to class was quite an enjoyment, listening to the experiences shared by lecturers. However, another pressing force came invisibly when the assignment deadline drew nearer, unexpectedly I also had new tasks in my work that had short deadlines. It came to me as quite a heavy pressure.




Luckily I do not just have work and study in my life. I have friends and family. My sister had given me the support most unexpectedly warm and sweet when she actually helped me with my laundry when I was sick. She would usually ask me why I never wash her.. meaning that I was supposed to get it done regularly.. but being sick and uncomfortable i was. My bro had actually thought of helping me get dinner when he came back from school.. eventually i did not ask him to get for me because i was going out to meet up ns and jwen they all for dinner. haha sick already still go out.
we went sushi tei. my 1st time eating. very memorable. It's a real pity that jessica wasn't there. our group sort of started with the 5 of us hanging out most of the time. then we go on pulling people to join us. It consisted of me, ns, jiwen, fiona and jess. 3 years since 2004, going to 4th year.. wonderful friendship that i would wan to keep for a lifetime.. this of course includes others like weiling, esther, marcus, leon, xy, sf, py, ken, ryan, alvi, jn, alex and some that we din get to contact for a long long time. I have lost my hp with all my numbers. This is my greatest grief. All my sec sch mate's contacts which i had just collected over these few months are lost also. I hope they call for another gathering at year end again. will post again soon. below are pics at sushi tei. I realise i dun have the pics with us in it. Had used ns de cam. haven got from him. he's not online today. hope he can send us before moving into his appartment with his room mates. The following are the treats that we had. yummy.
The backdrop there reminds me of solar eclipse. lolz.. cool... pls dun mind the character in the pic as i wanted to capture the background only.. din have time for editing... oppz..
No comments:
Post a Comment