When to study? When to start? Where to study? I have been thinking of all these questions all my life. What do I actually like? Music? Writing? Drawing? Programming? Singing?
I enjoy music playing and listening to it but have never really played well enough for a solo performance. Writing has never been something I really enjoy. It serves as a mean to record what I need to refer back or to thrash out some thoughts or emotions. Drawing? Nah, most of the time my mind would be blank and cannot picture the image in details in the mind. Programming is what I can manage but does not really enjoy. Honestly I like singing but I know looks matter alot for a career which I do not possess. Honestly I like singing but I know looks matter alot for a career which I do not possess.
Rather to say that I am a very bored person, I would prefer to say that I am a person who is afraid of boredom. I cannot stand doing the same thing for very long time. I like to keep learning new stuff and not only new but exciting. I hope to have the "thrill" of doing it. Even if the job involved being a "Baker" or "Car washer"(just an analogy) , I would go for it.
Most of the time decision is not a simple thing. There are always multiple factors that would hinder the actual execution of the plan. We have to consider the implications and make provisions for them.
For my case, I have to consider not only my own study path, I have to consider the impact of my siblings' study path with mine. Money comes in as a big issue for me and I will have to keep pushing the plan to later.
No comments:
Post a Comment