January 29, 2007

Fahrenheit Vs Xu Wei Xun

I went to Fahrenheit autograph session yesterday. Reached IMM at 2 and watched their opening performance from the 3rd level. Only managed to get their top view and back. Too many people there. Waited until 10.15pm. They cut the queue. The venue had to close. Sucky place. The 2nd level under renovation and there is no direct view to the stage. Very disappointed with the organisers. Overexhausted by the queuing. Have not gone to such events since Vanness' album release. Still hesitating going for Show's autograph session or not.

Around 8 plus that time, Jia Qian went to get dinner and bought back the Shin Min News and Wanbao Newspapers. The Shin Min news had us really shock. Xu Wei Lun had met with an accident on Saturday night, when SHE was having concert in Singapore. She hurt her head and was already in coma when taken to the hospital . She had 15000cc of blood transfusion and the doctor said her will to survive was low. Li Hua and Miku were closest to her and burst into tears upon reading the news. They called their friends in Taiwan to confirm the news and it was true. An hour plus later they got the SMS from their friends in Taiwan again and received the news that she was gone. What shock and grief! I felt sad but not very much impact as I did not even met her in person. I felt pity for her and her parents. She was a very nice person to her friends and I enjoyed her performances in Zhuang Qiu Xiao Zi and E Nan Zhai Ji Dian.

Today TM is having Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nui's autograph session. I don' think I will be going. Very tired from yesterday's event and shocked. Xiao Zhu is finally coming to Singapore for autograph session on 10 Feb 07 at Junction 8. I want to see Xiao Zhu in person leh. But Jiwen's having chalet that day. I would have to miss majority of his chalet to go see Xiao Zhu. I think I'll think over it again. Haiz.. ai jiu zai zhuan jiao bian.. so nice..

No comments: