May 17, 2008

My Zoo trip experience

Time to add some nice pics here. I haven't been to the zoo for some time.. It was the 1st time to go alone with friends. The pics are not very nice though. Great amount of room for improvements. I will have to try to improve my skills so that I can bring out what I was trying to capture. Taking pictures is can be really fun. It's full of surprises and excitement. While trying to catch one object in the whole surroundings, you may find surprisingly other interesting things along the way. It kind of depicts life in a smaller scale. Perhaps greater inspirations can be found and builds on my mental spirit.

Here they are:
Erm.. this is not what I saw 'Live' at the zoo. In fact it was just on a piece of wall up at a strawy 'tree' hut near the elephant area in the zoo. I had a touched feeling when I took this. I was imagining the images of elephants moving in herds in their natural habitat in the wilds. The young elephant's trunk would hook itself onto the tail of the mother elephant. Was I missing motherly love? Haha.. anyway it reminded me of how wonderful and how fortunate it could be to be with your own mother... kinship?

In an interesting corner, where you'll find Asian Crops, this was where we found this magnificent view. The water was peaceful and so was the sky. It had slow moving clouds which I enjoyed looking at them changing shapes and formations. They moved slowly, merging and separating. At this point of time, I thought I had seen a side profile of a teenage mutant ninja turtle. It seemed to have been moving from my left to the right. Apparently from the picture, my shot does not this focus. This is because my perspective was the upside down reflections of everything above the water line shown in the surface of the water. I had a standalone picture of my 'turtle' which I have not put up here. :P
Have a guess where this was taken. It was a few meters to the left from where I took the previous one. The whole color scheme changed from the blue sky and water to this greenly feel. I was amazed how things could look so different from a different angle at the same place. It had felt so full of life and fresh.

Wouldn't you find something weird going on in this picture. Yes, we spotted the clear trail moving towards the opposite direction of the current on the water surface. I was thinking like: 'Maybe there were traveling fishes in schools which were swimming against the current?'

Seeing animals ought to be the primary objective going to the zoo. However, it was the environment which earned more of my appreciation. Maybe I was in the urban city for too long. Should have exposure to greens more often. On second thoughts, I was quite worried to find only polluted parks or natural reserves. It's quite a spoil sport to the outing if it happens. Gosh I am so contradicting. (-_-)"

No comments: