May 09, 2008

$ Monetised~! Stress & Panic~!$

CPI rises at a exceptionally high rate this few months. The meal expenses and utilities has went up too. Going to pay rental soon as I move out from my current place from 22 June 2008. They are sure to be high. My pay increment this year is not even able to cover the increase in GST later this year. The worry is about paying the rent.

Not enough income? The solution is to further my studies and get that bachelor degree to cross the salary mark. This would put me onto a better career advancement scale than a poly graduate. However, the contradiction is to pre-pay a sum of $$ for the course fees first before this happens. Sending the cheque for application this week. Meanwhile my graduation project for mass communication advance diploma shall begin it's 1st meeting next week. Yet to receive any notification yet. Got to call them again. Haiz. Really disappointed with MDIS administration. Sux~!

Looking ahead, I am certainly stirred and felt unrest by the upcoming uncertainties. Sometimes I feel that it might have been easier if I just choose to walk out of them, and to be on my own. It is not about me not willing or not to stay and help them solve the problems. It is about them not willing to face the problems themselves and running away from them by pushing them to me, when I am in no position to do anything nor make decision for them. It is really difficult to put it through to them. We all have to face our problems. No one can forever take care of your problems for you. When you have to take it, you'll have to do it. It will not go away until you, not other people, deal with it.

For me, it is easier to deal with my own problems than other people's. This is because each decision that I make answers to only myself and I will accept whatever outcome or consequences possible. However, when other people's problem is pushed to me, I can only provide suggestions but I cannot make the decision nor to handle the problem directly. I feel that I am really in no position to make decisions for them nor handle the problem. If it turns out well, alright and they appreciates your help, but if it turns out worse, here comes the blame and souring of the relationship. So what happens if I were to handle the problem? Then what do they do? Waiting to thank me for solving the problem or to blame me on the failure?

Please for gracious sake, solve your own problems and never regret about it because you have taken on the challenge and faced it all by yourself. This is what matters, the act of courage, integrity and living spirit. Pushing it to others is just an act of shirking own responsibilities and letting your fate lie in others' hands. We should take control of our own lives and make our own moves. Therefore, for those who have not started to face your challenges, wake up now! Take charge of your own life~!

No comments: